This PDF sewing pattern shows you how to make a gorgeous Penny Rug titled “Winter Leaf”. Made with wool/felt and embroidery floss. This is the perfect decoration for Winter or any season.
A small story about this Penny Rug
My mother passed away at the age of 86. She loved jewelry and had a vast collection ranging from a few nice expensive pieces to mostly nice costume jewelry and maybe a few… “what were you thinking mom,” pieces. As I was going through her collection I came across a pin/brooch that was especially memorable to me and I thought was striking. I am not the jewelry connoisseur that my mother was, but when I saw the pin/brooch I immediately knew the design would make a beautiful Penny Rug and be the perfect thing to remember my mother by. Creating this Penny Rug has brought me much peace and comfort in the days since her death. Whenever I walk by my hall table and see this Penny Rug I smile and feel the love of my mother.
THIS IS NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT!
This listing does not include Supplies or Felt!
– Step by step instructions in English.
– Full size patterns (no need to enlarge or resize).
SIZE: The finished Penny Rug measures approximately 12″ x 12″ (30.48cm x 30.48cm)
– Recommended for intermediate and beyond.
– No sewing machine required.
– Fast, fun, and easy to make.
– Adobe Reader software (free at www.adobe.com/products/reader)
– All PDF PATTERN sales are FINAL. Please feel free to ask questions before you purchase a pattern.
– Please do NOT sell or distribute this pattern and it’s instructions electronically or in paper form.
– You may make items for sale or profit as long as they are made on a small scale by you and not outsourced – please also include that this is “SweetPepper Crafts pattern” somewhere on your listing.
– You may make finished products from this pattern and share them as gifts to your family and friends.